With deepest gratitude to MMY and Guru Dev, we wish to correct some
Understandings of Brahman we gave here last year. Within the 27
Nakshatra-states, the middle third or 9 central ones are those of
Brahma(n), or Light, or Consciousness:

Brahma-Shiva-Shiva (B-S-S) or Mahaturiya
Brahma-Shiva-Brahma (B-S-B) or Maharishi ("Brahman")
Brahma-Shiva-Vishnu (B-S-V) or Mahadevata ("Krishna")
Brahma-Brahma-Shiva (B-B-S) or Mahachandas ("Shiva")
Brahma-Brahma-Brahma (B-B-B) or Solar Angel, Lamp at the Door
Brahma-Brahma-Vishnu (B-B-V), or chandas ("U.C.")
Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva (B-V-S), or devata ("G.C.")
Brahma-Vishnu-Brahma (B-V-B), or rishi ("C.C.")
Brahma-Vishnu-Vishnu (B-V-V), or turiya ("T.C.")

Within these 9, the centermost one is Brahma-Brahma-Brahma (B-B-B),
the Lamp at the Door, the Solar Angel who resides in the Sacred
Heart (Solar Plexus) as the intermediary between the Absolute
(Rudra, Shiva, or Purusha) and the Relative (Indra, Vishnu or
Shakti).

In truth, this is the only state of Consciousness that actually
exists -- the supreme radiance of the perfect Now, the juncture-
point of Heaven and Earth. From here, we can (eventually) see that
all the states that "led" here -- T.C. or "Turiya" (Brahma-Vishnu-
Vishnu; B-V-V), C.C. or "Rishi" (Brahma-Vishnu-Brahma; B-V-B) G. C.
or "Devata"(Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva; B-V-S), and U.C.
or "Chandas"(Brahma-Brahma-Vishnu; B-B-V) are but identification
with a time-bound particle or "I" within Our wholeness. We have been
approaching the Now from an (unconscious) identification with a
particle on the Relative side.

But in actuality, there has been a very simple, innocent,
unqualified  Absolute side of Us approaching this Now as the
Wholeness or "container" of the experience(s), in perfect reflection
to the Relative side. When our particle-self thinks it is in T.C. (B-
V-V), our Wholeness is "Mahaturiya" (B-S-S); when our particle-self
attains C.C. or "Rishi" (B-V-B), our Wholeness is Brahman itself:
that particle's "Witness," its "Maharishi" (B-S-B); when our
particle-self attains G.C. or "Devata" (B-V-S), our Wholeness is
that particle's loving "Personal God" or "Krishna-Avatar,"
its "Mahadevata" (B-S-V); and when our particle-self attains U.C.
or "Chandas" (B-B-V), our Wholeness is that particle's "Shiva,"
its "Mahachandas" (B-B-S).

These two "sides" -- the Absolute and the Relative, the Whole and
the Particle -- culminate in their fusion in the mid-most state of
Brahma-Brahma-Brahma (B-B-B). The simple, ordinary, very quiet
thought we had from the Absolute side with reference to nurturing
our particles creates the intensely devotional appreciation of that
thought from the Devata or sensory particle side, and the
corresponding display of that thought as the Reality of the Outer,
so that the rishi, devata, and chandas are fully appreciated as
OneSelf.

Thus we can say that C.C. is our particle's appreciation of our
Brahman-Self; G.C. is our particle's appreciation of our Krishna-
Self, and U.C. is our particle's appreciation of our Shiva-Self --
all culminating in ourSelf as Brahma(n), the Perfect Light of the
Sacred Heart. This is our natural, simple, a priori state of
consciousness. This is what we have always been, and what we always
will be, regardless of the stories our Wholeness and our particles
have been telling us/themselves.

>From here, the process continues -- with any and every particle we
find within ourSelf. We first find ourselves identifying
unconsciously with that particle, giving that particle unconscious
sovereignty -- at this time the particle is in Ignorance in our
Brahman. Then, we realize that this is not Us, but a particle within
Us -- we then become that particle's Witness, its conscious Brahman -
- while it is identifying with C.C. Then, we give that particle our
loving attention, warming it up into its a priori bliss, becoming
its personal God or Avatar or Krishna, while it is identifying with
G.C. Then it perceives its ultimate identity with us in Shiva/U.C.,
and we finally come back to primordial Radiant Self. We are
constantly throwing off particles of not-self, and re-integrating
them back into ourSelf, as pulsations of our Now into all 9 (and
eventually 27) states -- this is how we learn to appreciate ourSelf
and our various qualities...

Brahmarishi Indradevata Rudrachandas

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional