<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Rick,
>
> Did you ever meet with her?  What is your opinion of her?  She is on
> our local cable channels in DC.  I guess her Mississippi background
> gives her a pass on the sloooooow talking, but I find it impossible to
> listen to her for very long to find out what she is up to.  The people
> she is on the show with seem very impressed with her simple
> statements.  Guess you have to be there.

I can't watch her on TV either w/o getting bored and rolling my eyes,
but in person I experienced some very beneficial shifts in awareness,
at least 10 years ago I did.

I wouldn't call this a Gangaji scandal as it primarily involves her
husband who is an independent teacher, though he apparently sits on
her board, and it seems to have been handled in a proper way, 100
times more open and honorable than what you tend to find in most
movements.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: