Thanks for sharing this! A very uplifting message- very lively and
grounded at the same time. Really reflects a level of excitement in
world consciousness that I haven't seen before, backed up with facts-
 absent is the strong wannabe flavor of previous pronouncements.

This is truly great news.

Jai Guru Dev

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

power.

> 12th Oct was the 75th day of the course and John is compiling a
list
> of these changes. Amongst them was: a saving of $200 billion
dollars
> estimated damage costs of the predicted severest ever hurricane
> season. Thanks to the course – not one hurricane touched USA
> baffling all the weather experts!
> The stock market has BOOMED – again against all expectation – by
> over 1,000 points – unheard of before! USA business and corporates
> have boomed adding one and a half trillion dollars to the USA
> economy, with a 10% rise in all markets.  And so it goes on….
>
> But the most amazing, sudden, inexplicable change was in the US
> Embassy in India. They changed their minds and have decided to
grant
> visas to 2,000 Indian pandits to come here to Vedic City. They
have
> even set up the Embassy on "Emergency stations" so they can fulfil
> this promise as fast as possible.  Starting last week, our Pandits
> are going 50 a day to the Embassy, and this will continue until
all
> 2,000 are through. Each of them is telling the Embassy that they
are
> going to US to create Invincibility for the Nation. It seems the
> Embassy staff are completely sold out on the idea and totally awed
> by the depth of peace and gentleness of these young men.
>
> The pandits are aged from 20 to early 30's. They are considered
> senior pandits with 8 to 10 years experience.  Once here, apart
from
> their Sidhi Progamme, they will be doing yagyas, for individual,
> businesses and for America as a Nation.  This, on top of the fact
> that we will then be way, way, over the Super-radiance number
means
> we should all be glued to the newspapers and news service – expect
> BIG changes in USA. And most definitely we all wait to see how
this
> will affect the coming USA elections.  As John put it: the new
> Government will be blessed with the hidden, unseen, support of
> natural law which will be the true ruler of the country. Yeah!
>
> When are they coming? Once they have received their visas they
will
> visit their families for a week before coming here to USA for a
the
> 2 years permitted by the visa. There are already plans for  a
> continuous programme of renewing their pandits so the numbers will
> remain constant.
>
> They will fly in batches to Chicago airport and be brought here by
> coach, with their cooks, starting in about 2 weeks.
>
> And where are they going to stay? As you know Mother Divine are in
> the Domes designed for 500 pandits. They started planning packing!
> But the following day Maharishi told Mayor Wynne that Mother
Divine
> is to stay put and a new campus is to be built for the Pandits –
> giving Mayor Wynne about
> three weeks to change a hundred-acre field of sunflowers, in the
> north-west corner of Vedic City, into a fully functioning campus
for
> 2,000 pandits!
>
> Can he do it?  Well, this is America!  They put up homes and a
huge
> new programme Hall in 3 weeks for the 8,000 folks in the Utopia
> course – so…  Mayor Wynne seems to be contracting every service
> technician in Iowa (electricians, plumbers, painters etc) to be on
> hand ready for the first houses to arrive. Right now the
bulldozers
> are out laying the way for sewerage pipes, roads etc.
>
> The factory which built our houses is also now set up
on "Emergency
> status" and will be delivering 30 homes a week starting next week.
>
> It seems the USA Government Emergency Homes Department has 1,000
> homes available which should have gone to Hurricane Catrina
victims
> but somehow never got there & are no longer needed.  Seems they
are
> on their way to Vedic City!
>
> On top of this the "Master Builder Homes" – the white
marble "vedic
> castings units" of our new Vastu building technology are in full
> operation and homes are going up in a new campus on the west of
> Vedic City, ready for folks coming for the Invincible America
> programme.
>
> It now seems certain that we are going to at last fulfil
Maharishi's
> 50-year long desire for a permanent flying group here in the West.
> just have no words to tell you what it feels like here at this
> moment. Everyone is just overflowing with the bliss of "turning
the
> tide of time".
>
> Maharishi (who is so radiant with happiness) speaking to the
course
> the other day said with great emotion:
>
> "You are the custodians of peace, progress an bliss for the whole
> human race".
>
> He spoke too of how fortunate are the people who have dropped
> everything to come and be a part of this huge transformation of
> America (and the world), and of what they are doing for their own
> individual evolution
> He said yesterday that there is a great flame burning brightly in
> the centre of America spreading the Light of God, the light of
> Natural Law across USA.  This was o the basis of the experiences
> which peole are having here.  Now it seems around 50 percent are
in
> the "group one" category Concerning these deep levels of
> experiences, Mahrishi said: "Now we are knocking on the doors for
> the Devatas" ..and soon we will be masters of creation!
>
> Everyday Maharishi is with us for an hour, listening to programme
> experiences, and on the basis of those guiding us with more
refined
> details of our practice and giving us more and more knowledge and
> insights into the Veda.
>
> Something is happening to each of us in these sessions. We are
> listening to a great Master and his words of knowledge enter into
> your being and transform you. It's amazing thing to experience,
but
> we all realize now that we are each receiving a special "advanced
> technique" directly from Maharishi – an incredible daily supreme
> gift of life – perfect life. As one lady put it, it is as if the
> knowledge he speaks out is immediately becoming a living reality
> within her. We are all making huge leaps in our evolution!
>
> This is a very special time, not just for us here but in the
history
> of the whole world.  For me personally I feel my whole life is
> finding it's fulfilment here, of all unlikely places, in the
fields
> of Iowa!
>
> I can only echo Bevan's words: "Move quickly and be a part of this
> incredible transformation of USA and of yourself".  I would
> encourage all of you, if there is any way you can manage to come
and
> taste this unique experience here – do it – even if it is just for
> few weeks. It's an incredible time. Come and jump into heaven!
>  Jai Guru Dev
> With love and warmest wishes form a very happy blissful Daf!
> You can get all the info (including application to receive the
> [...]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: