> Every thought is pure, pristine awareness. Accepting OR rejecting
> thought (as "addiction") is still being caught in the dualism of
> "accepting or rejecting". The Five Original Transmissions of
> Vairochana, a text on Unity Consciousness, explains that from
that
> POV, the Dzogchen View, thought is pristine awareness:
<snip>

Nice! We can perhaps say that there are several stages of
recognition of a thought (particle)-- first, being bound into
unconscious identification with the thought (unrecognized Brahman
and particle in ignorance); second, recognition that the thought is
not the totality of Who We Are (recognized Brahman with particle in
Witness mode) (and this Understanding might correlate well with and
result from Tom's realization that "every thought is an addiction");
third, paying loving attention to the thought, enlivening it into
its pristine devata-nature (recognized Krishna with particle in god-
conscious mode); fourth, quickening it still further until we see
ourSelf in it, and it in Us (recognized Shiva with particle in
Unity); fifth, back to center with "there is and has ever been only
One" (rishi, devata and chandas are again identical).

As an interesting aside, we've noted that the centermost nakshatra
is Brahma-Brahma-Brahma; i.e., rishi, devata and chandas are One as
Brahma(n), the eternal Now, perceived as a kind of supernal Self-
radiance (Brahma being the Light of Consciousness). However, the
nature of consciousness is to pulsate out from this Now-point
further and further backwards (and forwards) in spacetime to embrace
more and more of not-Self into Self (thus Shiva/Unity, Krishna/G.C.,
Brahman/C.C., and so on).

Growth is built into the system, for the *only* place at which the
two ends of this pulse are as thoroughly fulfilling as the
centerpoint is when the whole of the 27 Nakshatra-states are
spanned: for the very first one, Conception, is Vishnu-Vishnu-Vishnu
(rishi, devata and chandas are One as Love-Being), and the last one,
Dissolution, is Shiva-Shiva-Shiva (rishi, devata and chandas are one
as Utter Bliss). These three points are the only ones (on this "map"
at least) where rishi, devata and chandas are identical.

It is here we have the full embrace of Sat-Chit-Ananda or Love-Light-
Laughter, and the simultaneous Understanding of true transcendence,
that We are none of these; we are Unqualified. The "mystery of the
28th Nakshatra"! :-D

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: