And I'd like to emphasize that all of this looks way more
complicated than it actually Is. None of this implies we actually
have to "do" anything -- this is more a(n attempt at a) description
of what Is, than a prescription of what to Do...

:-)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Nice! We can perhaps say that there are several stages of
> recognition of a thought (particle)-- first, being bound into
> unconscious identification with the thought (unrecognized Brahman
> and particle in ignorance); second, recognition that the thought
is
> not the totality of Who We Are (recognized Brahman with particle
in
> Witness mode) (and this Understanding might correlate well with
and
> result from Tom's realization that "every thought is an
addiction");
> third, paying loving attention to the thought, enlivening it into
> its pristine devata-nature (recognized Krishna with particle in
god-
> conscious mode); fourth, quickening it still further until we see
> ourSelf in it, and it in Us (recognized Shiva with particle in
> Unity); fifth, back to center with "there is and has ever been
only
> One" (rishi, devata and chandas are again identical).
>
> As an interesting aside, we've noted that the centermost nakshatra
> is Brahma-Brahma-Brahma; i.e., rishi, devata and chandas are One
as
> Brahma(n), the eternal Now, perceived as a kind of supernal Self-
> radiance (Brahma being the Light of Consciousness). However, the
> nature of consciousness is to pulsate out from this Now-point
> further and further backwards (and forwards) in spacetime to
embrace
> more and more of not-Self into Self (thus Shiva/Unity,
Krishna/G.C.,
> Brahman/C.C., and so on).
>
> Growth is built into the system, for the *only* place at which the
> two ends of this pulse are as thoroughly fulfilling as the
> centerpoint is when the whole of the 27 Nakshatra-states are
> spanned: for the very first one, Conception, is Vishnu-Vishnu-
Vishnu
> (rishi, devata and chandas are One as Love-Being), and the last
one,
> Dissolution, is Shiva-Shiva-Shiva (rishi, devata and chandas are
one
> as Utter Bliss). These three points are the only ones (on
this "map"
> at least) where rishi, devata and chandas are identical.
>
> It is here we have the full embrace of Sat-Chit-Ananda or Love-
Light-
> Laughter, and the simultaneous Understanding of true
transcendence,
> that We are none of these; we are Unqualified. The "mystery of the
> 28th Nakshatra"! :-D

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: