> wrote:
> >
> > > We are agreed on this.
> >
> > We are agreed, indeed.
> >
> > That's why I can't understand why you wrote that the $165,000
was a
> > way to funnel it to the TMO.  It seems that it was a way to get
> > people to meditate that otherwise wouldn't have had
he "funneled" it
> > directly to the TMO without any conditions attached to it...
>
> The PR rap about the "grant" was that Lynch was
> going to give $175,000 *to the school*. That's
> bullshit, of course. The school gets $10,000;
> the rest goes to the TMO.>>

Total Bullshit Barry.  You would be the first to complain if the
intiative did not have proper follow up and long-term guidance and
objective study. If someone donates a the cost of a study-abroad
program to a school do you really think that the school principal is
wringing his hands going "OOOooo, all the more money for
us"?....
....No, the money goes mostly to the cost of implementing the
program.

OffWorld

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional