In a message dated 10/22/06 2:30:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I think he's stating the obvious that the use of oil -- which I, you
and he and everyone else on this forum consumes in abundance -- has
enabled alot of positive things.

Speaking for myself, if a cleaner and more efficient alternative is
available I will abandon my patronage of the Mobil Station down the
block and give my greenbacks to the new guy in town.

I have zero loyalty to the oil companies above and beyond their
ability to provide me with the gasoline I need to power my Toyota
Corolla (which gets me 31 miles to the gallon, city and highway
combined).
Bingo Shemp!