Louis,

I've given some thought to this since I've been posting here.  It may
be that the terms "bashing MMY" and "crying" are just labels that
don't really match what people are doing here.  For a person like
myself who was very gung ho MMY for 15 year and now. as Borat would
say, "not so much", articulating my perspective on my movement
experience is wholly positive for me.

I can't think of any posters here who represent only one simplistic
perspective on MMY.  Since MMY is so frail, and reminds me a little
too much of my own aging father, I tend to cut him more slack these
days.  But it is still open season on the Rajas!  Goofing on that
pompous silliness is a too much fun to miss.

I do know that everybody has their own line they draw on being
critical of MMY or TMO.  Finding that line for yourself is one of the
most positive perks of posting here.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Louis McKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well Guys what does one get from MMY Bashing.  Is there some thrill
in it?

> Figure if you have time to MMY bash that means you are not doing all
you can do to benefit from any of the things anyway.   So maybe there
is a nother consciousness at hand.  In the world especially US there
are many people who are born cryers.   If they dont see where they are
getting their satisfaction they cry fraud.

> I had a good friend he built a company that sold water purification
multilevel.  The US Gov.  too him and his compnay down because some
people who jumped in jumped in with all they had plus in order to get
RICH.  WHen they found things weren't quite like they were told they
decided to sue.

> Basically there are many people like me who have read the GITA a
zillion times because MMY said that each time you read chapter 2 it
brings you closer to CC.   Nice line of Bullshit.

> But maybe it was not complete BS.   The thing is TM has value
meditation is valuable.   So maybe there is more to do.  Well look at
all the more that has come about in the last 30 years.   maybe it is
better to take the value and do what you need to do than to sit around
wasting time complaining???????= Nothing better to do???  OH BOY!

TMO's "Persona"

> --- In FairfieldLife@ yahoogroups. com, Vaj <vajranatha@ ...> wrote:
> >

> > On Oct 27, 2006, at 1:46 PM, jim_flanegin wrote:
> >
> > > Geez, really hard to say. Rather I think it is a case of trying to
> > > explain the enigma that Maharishi appears to be to so many, in a not
> > > very positive way. I do get the sense that Vaj indulges in a far
> > > amount of Maharishi and TM bashing 'off camera'.
> >

> > No, it was merely a counterpoint, an "all possibilities" POV to New
> > Morn's rosy romanticism and the rose-colors glasses he seems to wear
> > much of the time.
> >
> > For example, how do you ignore that the era of good times of New
> > Morn's first phase also corresponded to his Spiritual Incest phase? I
> > don't know, but it received not a mention. Bizarre.
> >

> perhaps because New Morning never saw it and chooses not to assume
that hearsay is true?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: