Comment below:
**

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Louis,
>
> I've given some thought to this since I've been posting here.  It may
> be that the terms "bashing MMY" and "crying" are just labels that
> don't really match what people are doing here.  For a person like
> myself who was very gung ho MMY for 15 year and now. as Borat would
> say, "not so much", articulating my perspective on my movement
> experience is wholly positive for me.
>
> I can't think of any posters here who represent only one simplistic
> perspective on MMY.  Since MMY is so frail, and reminds me a little
> too much of my own aging father, I tend to cut him more slack these
> days.  But it is still open season on the Rajas!  Goofing on that
> pompous silliness is a too much fun to miss.
>
> I do know that everybody has their own line they draw on being
> critical of MMY or TMO.  Finding that line for yourself is one of the
> most positive perks of posting here.

**Snip to end**

This really resonates with my feelings re FFL.  For myself (and for
every poster here, I would expect), the time within and relation to
the TMO represents a fundamental (and pivotal) portion of my life
experience.  Having the opportunity to articulate it (and hear it
articulated by others) within a community that can actually relate to
all the nuances and subtlies that are involved is very helpful.  At
its best, FFL is very powerful satsang.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: