> <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> >
> > "Kailasasamhita Ch. 13 - 57: After thinking thus the intelligent
> > devotee shall perform the Japa of Gayatri...58: The sinner who
> > repeats Gayatri in any other manner is tortured in the terrible
> > hell for the period of kalpa [~4.3 billion years]."
>
> Let me guess...banging a Brahman's wife gets ya 5 billion years
> in an ugabuga terrible hell.  Not giving money to a Brahman,
> when he hits you up for a fiver to get a six pack, gets ya a
> bunch of billion years in a bad bad hell that smells bad and
> is bad.  And should a person not obey all the orders of a
> Brahman, they will be tortured in a bad place and it will be
> hell and it will be hot and not nice and the food will be bad
> and your clothes will not fit and people will be rude to you
> for about 3.5 billion years or even more, and you will not
> like it and you should obey Brahmans who made up these rules.

Exactly.

> Call me ignorant, but I'm going with a total F the Brahmans
> philosophy. All these phony rules were made up for an ancient
> power play, and they don't work anymore cuz now we can all
> read.

Oh, they still work, on the people they work on. That's
what those who invoke such "rules" count on. Nothing works
as well as superstition to control a population; it's even
more effective than other forms of coercion.

> So now the Brahmans can all get real jobs like the rest of
> us, and stop extorting money with their made-up silly threats
> about hell. Peace out.

But that would involve *working*. No soup for you. :-)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: