Doin't worry about their sexual needs. They'll fulfill them the same way Purusha has.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2006 7:29 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Pandits are HERE!

    They are Poor kids Yes, but they are not off the streets.  They come from very poor families.

    If what you say is correct, then  'Girl Pundits' or  Punditas should be sent along with the Pundits.  If the Pundits want to fuck around with them, that is their business.  Plus there is the privacy of their own bedrooms.

Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 07:57:16 -0000

I really don't know what to think when I read stuff
like this. Unlike many, I was never a Hindu wannabee
when I was part of the TM movement. I didn't believe
then that poor kids bought off the streets with the
promise of three square meals a day chanting verses
in a language they don't understand could affect the
world terribly much, and I don't believe it now.
It's all far too Woo Woo Ray for me.

But congrats to the TMO for finally -- *once* -- doing
what they said they would do. I know that many, like
Roses-coloured- glasses here and Jim, will be projecting
all their fantasies onto these kids, hoping that the
magical Woo Woo Rays will "transform" the world. Me,
I'll be looking to see how this whole experiment works
out. Will poor kids brought to America be content with
living in seclusion in the land of milk-white breasts
and honey-colored Cadillacs, or will they start sneakin'
out at night for a little taste of what most Indians
I've ever met are *really* interested in? What will
happen if they do? (I think we all know the answer to
that one -- Maharishi and the TMO will react with swift
and sure vengeance, and try to strike the fear of God
into these kids and make them "toe the Vedic line.")

All in all, it'll be a fairly interesting experiment to
watch. I think the most telling thing so far is the
plan to cut funds to Westerners and use Settle's grant
to pay for the "outsourced" butt-bouncers, almost cer-
tainly *while* using them as fodder to inspire a whole
new set of demands for funds from the Westerners. It's
a scenario just *designed* for the TMO -- they get to
use Somebody Else's Money to pay for the room and board
for "Maharishi's Kids," while he gets to do telethons
to raise additional millions of dollars, not a penny
of which will ever go their way.

And all the while, the HIndu wannabees will be mood-
making a mile a minute, seeing the world through their
Roses-coloured glasses, seeing nothing but what they
want to see, insisting that this imported pool of cheap
labor really *is* saving the world through the power of
their Woo Woo Rays. *However* it turns out, it'll be
a real circus, top-notch entertainment. But what I'm
waiting for is what happens the first time one of these
kids decides to say, "Fuck this chanting shit...I'm
gonna go into town and knock me off some booty." Now
*that* will be entertainment. ..