Sal,

I wish you would stay away from the frats because it is the "custom"
of the pundits that you do not exist in the world.  Please stay with
the women the women's compound, or they will have to do another
purification yagya to get rid of your "woman-ness".  If the pundits
see any women near their frats there will be more tents getting
pitched in those dhotis than on the fist day of the Burning Man festival.

> On Oct 29, 2006, at 1:57 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:
>
> > But congrats to the TMO for finally -- *once* -- doing
> > what they said they would do.
>
> Have they?  I'm not sure at all--has anyone actually seen any pundits?
> I was down at the Frats yesterday, and everything looked pretty much
> status quo to me--except for some kitchen equipment sitting out on the
> sidewalk, and some new siding up on a couple of the buildings, I really
> didn't see anything that looked like renovation.  There was one small
> sign saying Welcome, but that was it.
>
> Also, something like this would be sure to show up in the local
> media--so far, no reports there either.
>
> Sal

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional