> "sparaig" wrote:
> > coldbluiceman wrote:
> [...]

> I apologize to everyone for feeding the troll.
>  Yesterday, I only had 2 hours sleep and then was
> so wired that I forgot to meditate.
> My OCD tends to flare up in such circumstances...

Namaste Sir LawsonJi..,i humbily accept your apology.
You are- (as my kids used to say) *Off The Hook*..
The day before you made accusations of-
 me and Sri Swami Swaroopanand Saraswati Ji were attempting to
undermine the "tmo pundit" project.

Think you can stay on-topic today?

If so here is my assessment of the "tmo pundit project"..
First, lets have a look at the recent photo of the "tmo pundits"
arrival in America..

Well Sir LawsonJi...i must politely point out that--
1. ***none of the "tmo pundits" are wearing the traditional orche
(orange) kurti/dhotis of the *BRAHMIN SHANKARYACHARYA TRADITION*!!..
Not one single "tmo pandit" has taken sanyas diksha in the
Shankaracharya Tradition!!***
Look at the old photos of-- Sri Vhibuushiit Jyosimutt Shankaracharya
Swami Brahmanand Saraswati..., He is wearing the orange dhoti
indicating He has taken sanyas diksha in the Shankaracharya
Tradition!!

And, from the pictures you directed us to in your post regarding
the "pundit compound" in India.., none of the "pundits" were any
orange kurtas/dhotis in those photos either!!..all ARE WEARING
SIMPLE WHITE KURTAS/DHOTIS!!

Now to the "indian tmo pundit compound" and the "pundits"..
2. if you choose to look at the recent violent events in India with
regards to the Tamil Tigers in the South India, and the Islamic
terrorists in North India & and Kashmir.., i would guess the "tmo
pandits" as trained by Brahmachari Mahesh are not doing a very good
job in preventing wars...in there own country.

So, in a cursory view i would say the *Anticipated Results* of Dr.
John Hagelin are not going to happen as a direct result of the "tmo
pundit project"...

And, as a side note--i just dont see how your OCD tangents in this
thread regarding "Hindu pundits" is any related to "tmo pundits" as
we were led to believe that the "tmo /tm/pandits, etc" are *NON-
religious* in nature!!.

Think you need your meds tweeked?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional