> I've tried my hardest to stay out of these 100s of postings between
> Judy, Spare Egg, and MDixon on Kerry.

ROTFL!!

> The last paragraph below by Judy is why I try and stay out: Judy is
> quite possibly insane.  You see, according to Judy,
> Kerry "acknowledged" that he and others he fought beside committed
> war crimes but his saying that on national TV -- twice! -- isn't
> the same as "accusing" those he fought beside.

Well, of course it isn't; the two words are most
definitely not synonymous.

As I keep pointing out, the people Kerry was
*accusing* were the civilian and military
leadership, not the troops.  He believed the
troops were the victims of terrible leadership
that encouraged or actually *ordered* them to
commit war crimes as defined by the Geneva
Conventions.

> This is why you can never win an argument with her.

You can't win an argument with me by being
intellectually dishonest, no indeed.

> Same with the most recent controversy.  Kerry has apologised.
> He used the words "I apologise".   But to Judy, this is not an
> apology.

And this is simply factually false.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional