The current planetary changes would be bad for America as shown by the
highly respected Grimes America chart. The urgency of creating a group
is to counter that. Maharshi doesn't need Jyotish himself to be aware
of that danger.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Gillam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<j_alexander_stanley@> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Patrick Gillam wrote:
> > > <snip>
> > > >
> > > Boy I wouldn't trust that Jyotishi.  First off Jupiter just
> > > went into Scorpio, not Saturn which just moved into Leo.
> >
> > Heh heh... I was just about to write a post about that. I know very
> > little about Jyotish, but Saturn's recent transition marked the end of
> > sade sati for me, and I happened to know that Saturn was not in
Scorpio.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: