I received my MindMagic CD from TheSecret.tv .  Man.  Loving, generous
people.  You have to register the CD after the installation of your CD
by typing in a Microsoft style Serial Number AND have THE HOME OFFICE
authenticate the Serial Number over the Internet.  I'm using a
company's notebook.  I hope the software is re-installable in another
computer.

The s/w has more bugs in it than the Amazon.  If you keep rebooting
your PC eventually you'll record all of your tracks.  As is usual in
The Secret, the process itself, though potentially very frustrating to
work with were it from any other company, the process of having to
record and re-record, reboot, try again, apply rinse, repeat was
actually joyous.  The net result is I have a CD that I'm listening to
now.  It is magical.

I bought the DVD, all 3 gratitude rocks, the scroll and the authoring
CD.  Now I see I should have bought the genie's lamp.  This is truly
magical.  If only I had given this to people instead of sponsoring
them for the sidhis.  Let's see now.  One person went from a nice life
before the sidhis to life behind bars in Oklahoma.  A happily married
couple had a vicious divorce and hate each other.  Another person
switched from his white collar job to selling drugs on the street.  It
would almost be funny if it all weren't true.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: