It is simply amazing that you all, but most particularly you, Judy,
persist in these compulsive, predictable, and tiresome grade school
volleys of "I'm right, you're wrong."  It is an insult to your
intelligence.

I fully understand that this post itself, is a meaningless addendum
to the endless bile and boilerplate of dispute that seems to provide
some meaning to your life, and that no change is to be expected; but
as someone who is a professional arguer, it is astounding to me that
you continue in this pathetic behavior, where the only recompence
is . . .?  It does seem to me to be an addiction.

It is my habit to avoid these endless threads where virtually
everyone else is either flat wrong, avoiding the "real" issue, or
stupidly (if not maliciously) committed the heinous crime of non
sequitur.  Occasionally, however, I get caught up in one, as I have
this time, and I finally felt compelled to comment.

I'll return to my policy of avoiding these posts, but will, of
course, respond to any post regarding this one since it is
unsolicited criticism.  FFL was better before this.

-Marek

**