--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Marek Reavis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It is simply amazing that you all, but most particularly you, Judy,
> persist in these compulsive, predictable, and tiresome grade school
> volleys of "I'm right, you're wrong."  It is an insult to your
> intelligence.
>
> I fully understand that this post itself, is a meaningless addendum
> to the endless bile and boilerplate of dispute that seems to provide
> some meaning to your life, and that no change is to be expected; but
> as someone who is a professional arguer, it is astounding to me that
> you continue in this pathetic behavior, where the only recompence
> is . . .?  It does seem to me to be an addiction.
>
> It is my habit to avoid these endless threads where virtually
> everyone else is either flat wrong, avoiding the "real" issue, or
> stupidly (if not maliciously) committed the heinous crime of non
> sequitur.  Occasionally, however, I get caught up in one, as I have
> this time, and I finally felt compelled to comment.
>
> I'll return to my policy of avoiding these posts, but will, of
> course, respond to any post regarding this one since it is
> unsolicited criticism.  FFL was better before this.
>
> -Marek
Boy, I could not agree more.FFL was better - even though I never ever read
their posts,
there is somehow an underlying feeling of argumentativeness that leaks out and
is just
plain rotten. The only reason I tuned in to your post is because I assumed you
never got
involved in these threads.  Anyway, the least I could do was snip the garbage,
which I did.