Peter wrote:
> I too feel your pain, man. This sniping is absolutely
> pathetic. The a.m.t. people have ruined this newsgroup
> with their pathological need to attack one another..

Well, I told them to keep their pie holes shut, but they wouldn't
listen to me, and they stalked me over to Fairfield Life. I'm sorry if
I caused you any pain, Peter. This used to be a nice forum with you,
Mark, Vaj, Perino, and Rick posting all those great Maharishi-bashing
rants. Now I can hardly get in a word edge-wise with the likes of
Lawson, Judy, and the two Barry's taking over the whole forum. Are
there any rules on this forum?

My recent fan mail:
http://tinyurl.com/ymmrck