Lawson wrote:
> ;-)

Oh! The pain.

From: Lawson English
Date: Tues, Nov 7 2006 9:27 pm
Groups: alt.meditation.transcendental
Subject: Has anyone here learned the Sidhi technique?
http://tinyurl.com/ymzydh

Welcome to the wonderful world of pundit_moderator, AKA "Richard
Williams," who has used many different names on this forum. Search
for willytex as well as pundit_moderator on googlegroups, and you
will see what I mean. Take anything and everything he says with many
pounds of salt. He is a notorious troll who likes to confuse every
issue as much as possible with his posts. He sometimes claims to
have obtained enlightenment via drug use, and other times, via
meditation.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=willytex