--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Marek Reavis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Judy, don't say no.  My promise is genuine.  The fact that I don't
> share your views is no reason to nix the experiment.  I'll be
> scrupulous and thorough even though I can't guarantee that I will find
> the same faults and flaws as you would; but that's part of the
> experiment, right?  And we've got nothing to lose by at least trying.
>  No one will be hurt, no cause lost -- there won't be any bad
> consequences at all.  How can we not at least try?
>
> Please.  Reconsider.  It won't be that hard, I'm positive.  Please
> just think it over a little more.  Sleep on it and let me know
> tomorrow, okay?
>
> Marek

And I offer to assist Marek. And Judy, you gotta know by now, I am far
from blind to unsubstantiated assertions, character assaults and poor
logic emenating from the Turq space. Between the two of us, and more
people can volunteer, I don't think much will fall through the cracks.
(And you can even e-mail us on the side if we go totally retarded miss
something.)