> On Nov 28, 2006, at 2:07 AM, anywho108 wrote:
>
> > This brings up something I've been pondering about "yogic flying"
> > which of course isn't flying at all. Although I've had the
sutras for
> > many many years, I would like to hear some explanation of
exactly what
> > bouncing around, or shaking, or whatever else people are doing
has
> > anything to do with levitation.
> >
> > I've always had the feeling that if tomorrow MMY said, okay, all
this
> > hopping around isn't really necessary, then all of a sudden
people
> > would stop hopping around.
> >
> > What's the point?
>

> It's a by product of either pranayama or the most elementary form
of
> kundalini awakening.
>
> There are basically three levels of  kundalini awakening: prana
> kundalini, cit kundalini and samashti kundalini.>>

Even the most simple of these would blow your head off Vaj. You have
never done YF, and I garentee you, you have absolutely no experience
whatsoever of kundalini. It is a common experience for MANY yogic
flyers, including me, and it is far from weak. It is as powerful as
most human beings can handle at this time, but your ego is too big
to ever accept that, let alone try it.

OffWorldBeings