[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 11/28/06 8:54:28 P.M. Central Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Yes we  don't need to reexamine freedom of speech and we need to take
> back what  curbs have put on freedom speech. Anyone knows that freedom
> of speech and  terrorist attacks have nothing in common. It is a straw
> man  argument.
>

> Freedom of speech is not an absolute freedom. You can't yell "fire" in a
> crowded theater and you can't slander people. What specifically has Newt
> proposed as far as curbing freedom of speech? Is he referring to terrorist
> web-sites
> on the Internet? What curbs have already been made that you want to  take
> back?

We don't need to start curbing the First Amendment.  Newt and you don't
like people like me who hold different political views.  "Terrorism" is
used as an excuse to curb the speech of those he disagrees with.   So
lets not let he and his ilk use it as an excuse to control the
Internet.   What curbs?  What about "free speech zones?"  The whole
country is a "free speech zone" not just the small areas that the
piggish cops set up.   Get over it.  The American people spoke on
November 7th and threw you and your ilk out.  I here housing is cheap in
Russia.  They'll probably love you there.