> In a message dated 11/28/06 8:54:28 P.M. Central Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Yes we  don't need to reexamine freedom of speech and we need to take
> back what  curbs have put on freedom speech. Anyone knows that freedom
> of speech and  terrorist attacks have nothing in common. It is a straw
> man  argument.
>

> Freedom of speech is not an absolute freedom. You can't yell "fire" in a
> crowded theater and you can't slander people. What specifically has Newt
> proposed as far as curbing freedom of speech? Is he referring to terrorist
> web-sites
> on the Internet? What curbs have already been made that you want to  take
> back?

Curtailing terrorist websites completely is probably impossible and probably
counter-
indicated anyway. As long as they get to publish stuff freely, you at least
know what they
are thinking (or at least want you to think they are thinking). The further
underground
such groups go, the harder it will be to stop them.