In a message dated 11/30/06 10:24:29 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

A lot of  assumin' about the President's thought processes...A lot of
> just  as unmannerly when Maharishi did it.

Why do I have the feeling that if  the assumin'
was that Bush's thoughts were deeply compassionate
and  conciliatory, neither of you would be objecting
one bit?

Dig  yourselves, guys.

Because we know you Judy. The most I would expect from you and the way  I saw
it was, that It was a nice thing to do at the time, nothing more  nothing
less. For Bush to avoid Webb and not recognize his son's service   too his
father
when he was right there would have been thoughtless and uncaring.  Bush meets
with parents and families of soldiers frequently to thank them for  their
soldier's efforts and sacrifices. This was no different. Your  interpretation
of
events says a whole lot more about you than it says about  Bush, you should be
ashamed of yourself.