In a message dated 12/2/06 11:05:00 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

When
Webb said he wanted the troops to come home,
Bush snapped at  him, "That's not what I asked you."

Oh, now you're embellishing the story to make it fit what you want to
believe or at least others to believe. "Snapped"? No, according to The
Washington
Post which you quoted, it was Webb that snapped at Bush for asking  "How is
your boy?" Webb was the one in a foul mood ready to pick a fight,  remember how
he wanted to hit him and then bragged about it?I guess he wants to  be a hero
to the Bush haters." There never was any mention that Bush ever  "snapped" at
Webb, you made that up. You even said "I'll have to back off on  this one"
because it appears that Webb "snapped", but you couldn't leave it  there, you
had
to embellish that Bush also snapped in return and therefor is at  fault.