--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@>
> > wrote:

> > > Understatement of the year.  Is this even legal?  Once more the
> > > TMO goes out of its way to show its warmth, friendliness, and
> > > ability to deal effectively with reality.  What's next, I
> > > wonder--underground bunkers?
> >
> > "What's next" is fairly obvious. One or more of these
> > pundit kids is going to make a break for it, and leave
> > the compound. What the TM movement *does* about that
> > will be interesting to see.
>
> Unlike Tibetan Buddhism, which doesn't even *try* to do anything
> regarding world peace, which is appropriate given its utter failure
> within Tibet itself.

A little angry are we today, Jim?  :-)

I'm not a strict Tibetan Buddhist, but even if I were
it wouldn't bother me in the least what you think about
it or say about it. What you think about it or say about
it does not affect me in any way.

THAT is my whole point in going through this exercise
with you. What other people believe -- their OPINION --
about TM affects you very much, enough that you get
angry and start to badrap the other person's supposed
belief system when they say something about TM that
you don't like.

The reason for this is called attachment.