> Surprisingly so. It's unlike Jim to be this angry.
> He must have had a twist in his panties yesterday.

The other remark I have about my challenges to you and Vaj yesterday
was that here you sit day after day after day, challenging much of
what TM is and who Maharishi is, and all who respond do so in the
context of evaluating TM and Maharishi.

So yesterday, understanding that I apply merciless rigor to TM and
Maharishi and the TMO with regard to my acceptance or not of them, I
decided "why should Turq and Vaj be getting a free ride out of all
of this?" Why not apply the same rigor and scrutiny to their
practices as I do to my own?

And the results were very eye opening, you True Believers
you!...Lol! :-)