On Jan 1, 2007, at 4:24 PM, TurquoiseB wrote:

It's interesting you know, I was talking to someone from
the TMO offlist a couple of weeks back and I mentioned to
him, in all the years I'd been here, not one person had
asked me what it was I liked--like my own "top ten list
of things I liked about TM/TMO". Not once. How come? Are
you just naturally assuming there was nothing we liked
or why were you afraid to ask?

Afraid to ask. It's easier to characterize us as
completely negative. That's part and parcel of the
TM apologists' agenda.

I even shared my favorite TMO technique (without revealing it's secrets) and the reasons why it was something I enjoyed at the time and how I felt it could be evolutionary. Hardly a response.

In fact, whenever I share anything glaringly *nice* about TM/TMSP I get little or no response. I always found that lack of response rather interesting, if not telling.

Also, it's probably worth mentioning that this is not a
TM exclusive list, so there are others here and they may
comment on things posted here.

I've always thought the best thing about the TMO was not
so much TM or any program, but the interesting and
wonderful people it attracted.

Bingo. Also the best part about this list, when
it's "on." The people here are *far* more inter-
esting than the TM soap opera they tend to get
hung up on.

Yes indeedee.