> > > Yep. Of course, how many people drop what they are doing
> > > to head to ANYTHING on a moment's notice?
> >
> > Many, if not most, of the people on this list.
> > They did it for decades. Some still do.
>
> You've taken a poll, right?

No, I was a TM teacher, during the era where
pretty much the definition for being one was
being able to drop what you are doing and go
where you were asked to go. Many, if not most,
of the people on this list were, too.

> Jeez, Barry, *try* to start curbing your
> fantasies for the new year, OK?

If you'd ever had the experience of living
like this, perhaps you wouldn't consider it
a fantasy. But you haven't, have you? Sad.