--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "larry.potter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "llundrub" <llundrub@>
> wrote:
> >
> > I don't give a shit about all the objective stuff. I am not
> interested in
> > Movement yagyas because ostensibly since the Veda is expressed in
> Shakas
> > therefore the Movement cannot own those families. I am just
> curious how
> > yagyas work.
>
> "technology of the reverberations" for what it's worth is how it
> works , you need an expert on the field to answer your question.
>
> "technology of the reverberations of the Unified Field of Natural
> Law ... "
>
> that's mmy definition, i don't like the word "technology" here, i
> think this is where the marketing part of it starts.
>
> my 0.2

Clarke's Law:

Any sufficiently advanced technology will be indistinguishable from magic.

My Correlary (though others use it also after I foolishly repeated it in front
of 500 sf/
fantasy writers at the World Fantasy Convention about 20+ years ago):

Any sufficiently advanced magic will be indistinguishable from technology.