--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<msilver1951@>

> Self
> Cosmic
> has
> > > >

> > > It is the beginning of CC.
> > >

> > The perception that you are outside your body is a pathological
> thing. CC isn't the same.
> >

> ************
>
> Cosmic Consciousness means that one lives 24/7 one's real nature,
> bliss consciousness, and that phenomenal reality, including the
body,
> is experienced as separate from consciousness, although the
> relationship is friendly. It is only in Unity Consciousness that
this
> sense of duality is ended -- one sees a tree as a tree, but the
sense
> of it's being oneself is dominant.

The term 'outside' as in 'outside the body' is used from a physical-
limited understanding, that things are understood to be outside the
body because this is how we experience the world, subject-object
relationships. So for lack of a better word or description, since the
Self is unlimited by space and time, i.e., nonlocalized, the
description, 'outside' in the case of witnessing would refer to 'not
connected' or un connected or disconnected, viewing from a different
point of dimensional-fulness-reality, etc. The idea of being out of
the body also refers to grosser astral perceptions in which a denser
(astral) spirit can move out of the physical-body dimension.
Witnessing gives an idea of watching but not necessarily from a
distance.