--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_reply@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > You should consider taking it up. It might make
> > you more tolerable.
>
> I used to drink, it has no value. Only alcaholics like you think it
> makes you more interesting. It doesn't.

I didn't suggest it would make you more interesting,
only more tolerable. Not much could accomplish the
former, but if you drank enough to pass out you would
be far more tolerable.

I hardly drink at all, but if you were looking within
this thread for a comparison between those who do
imbibe occasionally and those who do not, the guy who
has a glass of wine or two at dinner can at least
spell the word alcoholic. :-)