Thanks Marek for a really fine reply!! The real significence of his
Bhagavad Gita is that "Awareness in the state of Being alone makes the
whole field of devotion real", this is significent!  (page 7 Preface)

The state of Being he is referring to is *Self-Realization* (or
realization of the soul as created by the creator)not Cosmic
Consciousness; CC (or UC) being the culmination of devotion! He is
very confusing sometimes expecially when he is trying to be clever in
spreading TM.

Half of the time you don't know if he is refering to Brahman in
relation to 'self-awareness' or 'universal awareness'. Hope this
helps. BillyG.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Marek Reavis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Comment below:
>
> **
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:
> >

> > On Jan 16, 2007, at 3:04 PM, wmurphy77 wrote:
> >
> > > In Love and God MMY proclaims Guru Dev had reached the "Cosmic
> > > Consciousness'........the perfect expression of 'Purnamadah
> > > purnamidam'.   Now in the Gita he says CC is merely the basis of GC
> > > which leads to UC, huh???
> > >
> > > You mean Guru Dev was just in CC...go figure!
> >

> > Yeah I'd heard him described in older writings as a jivan-mukta
IIRC,