Lou: "According to Saint Anthony channeled through a a close
friend-Guru Dev is presently in the third level
of the sixth dimension. He would have to reach the 7th level to be in
G.C."

Me: I bumped into him coming out of a W.C. at the third level of the
sixth dimension. He was only using the one on the third level cuz the
one on seven had a line.  We hung out a bit, he's still kinda bitter
about how MMY used his name to nail all those hot chicks.  Has a "rep"
for silence but I gotta tell you, after knocking a few back you can't
shut the guy up.   We promised to exchange Diwalli cards next year and
I put him in a cab after making him promise not to drive. Oh yeah, and
Saint Anthony tried to "channel" me once.  That old queen should stop
trying to "convert" people if you catch my drift.