--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Also, don't forget the insinuations of 'bad ju-ju' coming our way
> when we criticize him. I think he said something like I could
> continue my criticism of his religion, but beware the consequences,
> much as he said to Kirk that he would die before he was ready.
>
> Ooooh, spooky!

It's all in the "ear of the beholder," Jim. I have
*never* insinuated what you think I did. And as for
my comment to Llun today, almost *everybody* dies
before they are ready to. That's all I had in mind.
If you saw something else in it, that's what's in
*your* mind.

Here, for example, is what you refer to above as an
"insinuation of 'bad ju-ju' coming your way."

> Jim, with all due respect, I don't think you're fooling
> anyone. This has nothing to do with Tibetan Buddhism
> *or* your pretend claim that some people here are...
> uh...TB TBs. It's all about having made a fool of
> yourself a couple of days ago by posting some *really*
> stupid stuff, and about the fact that you're still
> pissed with yourself about having done that.
>
> I don't think it's helping to convince anyone here
> that you have achieved any kind of realization for
> you to act like an obsessed fuck. In fact, I suspect
> it's helping to convince them that you and realization
> are not quite on the friendly terms you have been
> hinting you are.
>
> This is just a suggestion. You can keep on trying to
> dig up and post as much dirt about the Dalai Lama and
> about Tibetan Buddhism as you like. He ain't my teacher,
> and it's not my tradition, so it's not like it affects
> me one way or another. But I really do think you're off
> the deep end on this one, Jim, 'way out in the Injured
> Ego Gotta Get Revenge Zone, and that rarely works out
> the way you think it will when you're caught up in the
> middle of the obsession.
>
> Signing off now...you do what you think is right.
> But if you decide to keep this stuff up and it winds
> up comin' back on ya in ways you didn't foresee, don't
> say I didn't try to warn you.

What I had in mind at the time was people on this
forum losing respect for you. At least one went
on record as having done just that after your little
trolling adventure, and I suspect that he was not
alone in feeling that way.

To have perceived this statement and the one I made
to Llun earlier as some kind of veiled threat *does*
say a lot about one of us, Jim, but I think it says
a lot more about you than it does me.