<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Turq,
>
> This may fall into a category of experiences that you have
> had that I have not.

Possibly.

> It seems like this kind of energy power might get you to look at
> someone, but attraction seems so much more complex to me.
> Each age group and stage of life seems to join the party with a
> different agenda and expectations that must be satisfied to make
> it work.

I agree with you that real attraction is probably
very complex, but this is pretty simple. It's not
anything you do to *yourself* to "make yourself
look more attractive." It's something that you do
to the other person, to shift them into a state
of attention in which they find you more attrac-
tive. So they focus on you more than they might
have otherwise. However, once you've got their
attention, if you have a big wart on the end of
your nose and a beer belly like Homer Simpson's,
other factors take over and the other party might
tend to "wake up" enough to think, "*What* could
I have been thinking?"  :-)

> As soon as someone starts talking with you a whole different
> set of rules apply, no matter what the unconscious signals
> are being sent on a more primal level.  The only guys that
> I see going under a woman's spell seem to be guys who can't
> put together a good relationship so they give their power
> to women.

And therefore possibly great husband material in
ages in which finding a guy to put a roof over
your head was a big priority. :-)

> I think is may be the same for women.

I would *hope* that women are deep enough not to
fall for occult flash for long. But I've certainly
seen a lot of them fall for it for short periods
of time.

> Most of us seem to get superficially attracted and then have
> a variety of criteria that a desirable partner needs before
> we can be deeply attracted.

What I'm talking about is that initial attraction.
One would have to "push it out" for a long, long
time to overcome a reasonable set of "criteria"
in the other party.

> I don't know what mojo power can work outside those needs
> being met.

That's part of the point. It's kind of a lowvibe
thing to do, spiritually. You're manipulating some-
one for the momentary "rush" you get from getting
them to focus their attention on you. Big whoop.
There are so much more interesting things out there,
both relationship-wise and spiritually.

> Like the criteria you mentioned for how auditory a woman
> must be and her relationship with music lyrics, which I
> thought was spot on for me as well.

Kinda thought you'd identify with that one. :-)
It's important.

> I may be momentarily attracted to some one exuding "something",
> but if she sounds like Heather Graham I lose all interest
> quickly.

Heather Graham has a voice?

:-)

> (She might actually be a good example of the limits of primal
> mojo)

She might. But I think she's actually a pretty ballsy
actor. She takes chances that Just A Pretty Face or
someone who was Just Another Occult Wrap Artist
wouldn't take. She's been in some neat movies.

Not that I'm wrapped or anything.