--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
Notables in the tmo tend to have money which helps in that situation.
   The problem is with purushas and MDs (and other full timer staff)
who get kicked off if diagnosed with a disease and they have little to
no money and are generally estranged from their families - their
spiritual group was their family but that's taken from them when they
get sick which is the time they need that kind of support.  OFten they
still have ideas about ayurved or yagyas curing them which motivates
them to make foolish treatment choices.  PLus they're out in the world
maybe for the first time in decades which would be difficult enough
for them even without being sick.  This has created a very difficult
situation for many people and it's only going to increase in frequency
as the baby boomers in the tmo approach their 60s.