On Jan 21, 2007, at 10:00 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

>> I emailed that URL to my brother, the Raja of Denver, and he
>> replied, "Yes, the Brahmasthan that we are using is for the
>> contiguous lower 48 states, not including Alaska and Hawaii."
>>
>> So, they are aware of this and are choosing, for whatever
>> reason, to use the 48 state center.
>
> Except when it comes to raising money, of course.
> Wouldn't want to miss out on that extra 20 mil
> for the Alaska and Hawaii campuses, no sirree bob.

I would guess they are using only the lower 48 because to include
Alaska and Hawaii would move the campus significantly farther west,
towards some land that's  beautiful and where people might actually
have some fun, instead of in the bleakest part of the country, where
there's nothing at all and nothing to do.  It's all part of their usual
MO of getting the cheapest land possible, and then attempting to
convince people they *have* to go there.

Sal