Thank you Robert for this enlightening info - it tells just about
everything an observer needs to know about the Enemy of Man at this time.

Perhaps all that is missing is an understanding of just how far these
characters are willing to take the world to satisfy their Hell-bent egos.

The answer is found in their definition of who is the winner in a
nuclear war.

So, who is the winner?

The country with the most nukes left when the war is over.

http://www.atomicarchive.com/Movies/Movie6.shtml
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_winter

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Robert Gimbel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Jerome Corsi, co-author of the 2004 campaign book "Unfit for
Command" attacking Sen. John Kerry's war record, joined up Tuesday
with the organization intended to similarly undermine Sen.Hillary
Rodham Clinton, in the 2008 campaign...   While much has been written
about the identity and history of John E. O'Neill -- one of the
authors of the   Regnery book Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans
Speak Out Against John Kerry (whose links in the GOP go back to his
days as "protégé of Nixon-era dirty trickster Charles Colson") --
little has been said about his co-author, Jerome R. Corsi, PhD.
>     &bull; Corsi on Islam: "a worthless, dangerous Satanic religion"
>
> &bull; Corsi on Catholicism: "Boy buggering in both Islam and
Catholicism is okay with the Pope as long as it isn't reported by the
liberal press"

> &bull; Corsi on Muslims: "RAGHEADS are Boy-Bumpers as clearly as
they are Women-Haters -- it all goes together"

> &bull; Corsi on "John F*ing Commie Kerry": "After he married
TerRAHsa, didn't John Kerry begin practicing Judiasm? He also has
paternal grandparents that were Jewish. What religion is John Kerry?"

> &bull; Corsi on Senator "FAT HOG" Clinton: "Anybody ask why HELLary
couldn't keep BJ Bill satisfied? Not lesbo or anything, is she?"
>   Unfit for Command has received wide media coverage recently, in
part because of hype on The Drudge Report and the website Human Events
Online, which is offering a sample chapter via e-mail, and in part as
a result of Swift Boat Veterans for Truth's new attack ad on Kerry's
service in Vietnam. The book has skyrocketed to the top of the
Amazon.com "Top Sellers" list, as of August 6.
>   Corsi received his PhD in political science from Harvard
University in 1972; his dissertation was titled Prior Restraint, Prior
Punishment, and Political Dissent; a Moral and Legal Evaluation.
Previously, he co-authored a report on the 1967 riots in Cleveland,
titled "Shoot-out in Cleveland: Black Militants and the Police,"
published in 1968 by the National Commission on the Causes and
Prevention of Violence.
>   In addition to Unfit for Command, Corsi has written books on a
variety of subjects, and is currently the vice president of
development and senior editor of U.S. Financial Marketing Group.
Recently, he has been contributing articles to the website
wintersoldier.com on the subject of Senator John Kerry's record as an
anti-war activist following his service in the Vietnam War.
>   In this series of articles, Corsi has accused Kerry of "violating
the legal provision against negotiating with foreign powers (18 U.S.C.
953) and the constitutional prohibition against giving support to our
nation's enemies during wartime (Article III, Section 3)"; asserted
that Kerry's actions as an anti-war activist amounted to treason; and
claimed that "Kerry and the VVAW consistently coordinated their
efforts with Communists." Corsi asserted that, in 1971, Kerry's
anti-war activism amounted to a proclamation by him that "Communists
were right in maintaining that American values were corrupt and that
the only solution was for America to capitulate so Communism could
continue to spread." As Media Matters for America has noted, Kerry was
quoted expressing exactly the opposite sentiment in a December 12,
1971, Boston Globe article: "I don't like Communists," Kerry said. "In
fact, I hate them. I hate all totalitarians. I'm totally dedicated to
representative, pluralistic,
>  free democracy."
>   On August 6, Salon.com's Joe Conason documented links between
Swift Boat Veterans for Truth and the conservative online forum
www.FreeRepublic.com. Conason noted that the designer of the Swift
Boat Veterans for Truth website is Robert A. Hahn, a director of the
Free Republic Network, a conservative activist organization affiliated
with FreeRepublic.com. Scott Swett, who is listed as the webmaster of
the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth website, swiftvets.com, also
appeared on FOX News Channel host Sean Hannity's August 5 radio show
to discuss the group. Swett posts frequently to FreeRepublic.com,
using the pseudonym "Interesting Times," and is also a director of the
Free Republic Network. The wintersoldier.com website to which Swett
has contributed articles is a project of the Free Republic Network.
>   Corsi is also a frequent participant in FreeRepublic.com's online
forums, posting under the pseudonym "jrlc" since 2001. (Click here to
read a full set of Corsi's posts; click here to read the post in which
"jrlc" admits to being Jerome Corsi.)
>   On FreeRepublic.com, Corsi has, among other things, said that
"ragheads" are "boy buggers"; referred to "John F*ing Kerry"; called
Senator Hillary Clinton a "Fat Hog"; referred to her daughter as
"Chubby Chelsie" Clinton; referred to Janet Reno as "Janet Rhino";
called Katie Couric "Little Katie Communist"; suggested Kerry was
"practicing Judaism"; and expressed the wish that a small plane that
had crashed into a building in Los Angeles had instead crashed into
the set of NBC'S The West Wing, thereby killing actor Martin Sheen.
>   Following are some examples. [Spelling and punctuation are Corsi's
own.]
>   On Catholics and the Pope
>   CORSI: Maybe while he's there he can tell the UN what he's going
to do about the sexual crimes committed by "priests" in his "Church"
during his tenure. Or, maybe that's the connection -- boy buggering in
both Islam and Catholicism is okay with the Pope as long as it isn't
reported by the liberal press. (03/03/2003)
>   CORSI: So this is what the last days of the Catholic Church are
going to look like. Buggering boys undermines the moral base and the
laywers rip the gold off the Vatican altars. We may get one more Pope,
when this senile one dies, but that's probably about it. (12/16/2002)
>   On Islam and Arabs
>   CORSI: Let's see exactly why it isn't the case that Islam is a
worthless, dangerous Satanic religion? Where's the proof to the
contrary? (04/24/2004)
>   CORSI: Islam is like a virus -- it affects the mind -- maybe even
better as an analogy -- it is a cancer that destroys the body it
infects... No doctor would hesitate to eliminate cancer cells from the
body. (11/26/02)
>   CORSI: Islam is a peaceful religion as long as the women are
beaten, the boys buggered, and the infidels killed. (11/22/2002)
>   CORSI: How's this as an analogy -- the Koran is simply the
"software" for producing deviant cancer cell political behavior and
violence in human beings. (02/15/2002)
>   CORSI: Think the liberal press will ever let out that these 2 were
lovers -- typical Islamic boy-buggering -- older man, younger man --
black Muslims? I doubt it. Not a pretty picture, but one certain to be
hidden by PC media. (11/08/2002)
>   CORSI: Isn't the Democratic Party the official SODOMIZER
PROTECTION ASSOCIATION of AMERICA -- oh, I forgot, it was just an
accident that Clintoon's first act in office was to promote "gays in
the military." RAGHEADS are Boy-Bumpers as clearly as they are
Women-Haters -- it all goes together. (11/18/2001)
>   On Senator John Kerry
>   CORSI: First let's undermine the US in Vietnam. Then we can go for
gay marriage. When you get to be Pres. JFK-lite, there will be no end
to how much of America we can destroy. (05/17/2004)
>   CORSI: Just don't let anybody put a tablet with the Ten
Commandments in front of the school where that girl wants to wear a
Muslim scarf -- OH, No --- then the RATS would complain.
Anti-Christian, Anti-American -- just like their Presidential
Candidate -- Jean Francois Kerrie. (03/31/2004)
>   CORSI: After he married TerRAHsa, didn't John Kerry begin
practicing Judiasm? He also has paternal gradparents that were Jewish.
What religion is John Kerry? (03/04/2004)
>   CORSI: Kerry has a long history of Communist supporters. (03/12/2004)
>   CORSI: Kerry offers a clear choice. Anti-American hatred. (02/08/2004)
>   CORSI: John F*ing Commie Kerry and Commie Ted [Kennedy] discuss
their plan to hand America over to our nation's enemies. (02/04/2004)
>   On former President Bill Clinton
>   CORSI: When is this guy going to admit he's simply an
anti-American communist? Won't he and his leftist wife simply go
away???? Enough already. (02/24/2002)
>   CORSI: Hey, Bill, didn't you steal enough when you had the chance?
(02/15/2002)
>   CORSI: Clinton doesn't get it. Afganistan, and other Moslim
countries, are not poor because they lack money. The culture itself is
anti-modern. But then, maybe Slick did get it and he just wants to
create another bork barrel from which he and his wife can draw slop.
(02/15/2002)
>   CORSI: Clinton was more interested in gays in the military than
going after OBL. Clinton had Janet Rhino pushing the FBI to deport a
child to Castro's nondemocratic Cuba, not searching out OBL sleepers
in the USA. Clinton was too busy getting BJs in the Oval Office to do
more than Wag the Dog after the Cole was hit. (05/16/2002)
>   On Senator Hillary Clinton
>   CORSI: HELL-ary loves the Arabs so much (kiss, kiss Mrs. Arab*RAT)
-- wonder how she would look in a Burkha? (05/21/2002)
>   CORSI: Mullah Ali'Gore-ah is very proud of his new Bin Laden beard
and he hopes others in the Democratic Party will follow his lead.
Hell-ary is disappointed she cannot grow a beard, but her press
secretary reminds us she can still enroll in flight school. (01/07/02)
>   CORSI: Let the FAT HOG run!!! [regarding a possible presidential
bid] (08/30/2003)
>   CORSI: Hellary should resign and go away. What ever happened to
the people she ran over with her car at Westchester Airport? Can't
anybody sue this b*tch? (11/17/2002)
>   CORSI: Anybody ask why HELLary couldn't keep BJ Bill satisfied?
Not lesbo or anything, is she? (06/08/2003)
>   On Chelsea Clinton
>   CORSI: According to Talk Magazine, Chubby Chelsea had a very great
adventure on 9/11 in NYC and Hell-ary had the details wrong -- oh, it
was terrible. (12/07/2001)
>   CORSI: Did the Journalist see Chubbie Chelsea among the wives.
Little Katie Communist [Katie Couric] on the NBC Today show
interviewed Hillary this morning and mom is worried sick about
Chelsea. She was last seen in Kandahar at a Starbucks. But now, as
Little Katie Communist sighed, "Who Knows?" Even British
disinformation planted reports such as this grocery crap will be
useful. Anyone with information about Chubbie Chelsea's whereabouts
should post it now. Mom wants to know her daughter is out of harms
way. Mom also wants to be at the center of the story. (11/29/2001)
>   CORSI: But the real question is: WHERE IS CHUBBIE CHELSEA? Is she
in Kabul in danger, looking for a Starbucks? Waldo wants to know.
Please, Little Katie Communist, HELP US FIND CHELSEA. THE SITUATION
MAY BE URGENT. (11/29/2001)
>   CORSI: HILLARY SAYS CHELSEA IS MISSING AND JANET RHINO DOESN'T
KNOW WHERE SHE IS? (11/28/2001)
>   On former Vice President Al Gore
>   CORSI: Gore isn't available for television. He is growing his
regulation length Bin Laden beard. Mullah Ali'Gore-ah, as he now
wishes to be called, is focused on his new career as a pilot. "Want to
fly like bird," he says after his stint as a professor at Columbia.
"No need to learn take-off or landing, just soar like bird and look at
buildings." As to Florida, Mulllah Gore-ah says, "No big buildings,"
dismissing the importance of the state to his future plans." (12/15/2001)
>   On the Media
>   CORSI: Time to FREEP Chris Matthews of MSNBC. MSNBC is beginning
to stand for "More Sh*t, Nothing But Communism." (05/16/2002)
>   CORSI: I didn't realize Little Katie Communist of the NBC Today
Show knew how to hack a website. Finally something impressive from the
little wimp. [responding to news that USA Today's website had been
hacked and that the hackers were mocking President George W. Bush's
Christianity] (07/12/2002)
>   CORSI: COMMUNISM -- it's simple NBC = NOTHING BUT COMMUNISM.
(04/19/2004)
>   CORSI: Susan Estrogen -- even the voice grates. But then with
supporters like her and Ted Kennedy, who needs enemies. Let Susan BLAH
BLAH screatch -- only Chrissy Matthews whines better. (04/13/2004)
>   Assorted
>   CORSI: Perfect Liberal -- lesbian, self-absorbed, hates America,
anxious to impose her values on everybody else. [on Martina
Navratilova] (06/26/2002)
>   CORSI: And now we get Pooh-LEFTY pushed on us by the RATS as
Minority Leader in the House -- here come the SanFrancisco liberals --
hope the RATS go back to focusing the debate on gay marriages and
other pro-choice topics close to Pelosi's heart. (11/18/2002)
>   CORSI: Too bad the plane didn't crash into the TV set of the NBC
show "THE LEFT WING" -- especially when Martin Sheen was "acting."
(06/07/2003)