> > FYI The connection is slow to making it in effect impossible
> > to view FFL in Europe. US servers seem to be okay but from
> > Barry1's (hint) posting their European servers are still
> > having problems.

Not true. Today's posts are going through instantly,
because they're using the backup mail server to handle
real-time posts. However, the posts made on the 25th
and 26th are just now starting to trickle in, several
*days* later, so they're just now getting the main
mail servers online.

I would say that there is a DBA out of a job about now,
but since we're talking Yahoo, he probably got a raise.