In a message dated 1/28/07 1:10:40 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Oh,  I agree! I saw a documentary called Obsession a few months
ago which  showed what the average person in the middle east sees on
TV and it looked  as hate filled as any Ku Klux Klan rally you could
ever imagine. You are  absolutely right when you say "you wouldn't
believe" unless you actually  see it for your self.

Its odd that they are seen as the  hate-filled fanatics and yet it is
we in the US that brought Hell to their  countries...

What countries do you speak of that we have brought hell to? Afghanistan,  or
Iraq? Hell was already there long before we set foot there. The rest of the
middle eastern countries, we have just poured billions of dollars into either
in  aid or for oil.