I've been digging the Sam Harris discussion.  I haven't had the time
to be generative, but I have enjoyed checking in and seeing some
detailed thoughts on his debate.  I look forward to your definitions
in this discussion.  I do believe in different ways of people's
functioning so I have to give more thought to what it means to me.