How do I know. There is report, after report, after
report of people who have spent time with Sai Baba who
have seen this and those who have been abused by him.
It has gotten so bad that his organization does not
even deny it now, but tries to spin it into some sort
of cosmic darshan or blessing. It is disgusting and
absurd. He also very, very clearly uses
sleight-of-hand  (and not very good sleight-of-hand at
that) to "manifest" watches and trinkets. He is
completely full of shit. He obviously has some sort of
charismatic power or charm that seduces people. He is
such a fraud and a disgusting pedophile on top of it
all.