From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of jim_flanegin
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 9:52 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Sai Baba

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "nablusos108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> How do you know for sure ? In my opinion this is just wild
> speculation, possible fed by rampant corruption in indian politics.

Prompted by the discussion here, I read some stuff that Conny Larsson
wrote, who was a highly placed member of Sigh Baba's organization, and
I must admit his accounts read very very credibly.

There's at least one pro-Sai Baba site in which his sexual antics are
readily admitted, but an attempt is made to put a cosmic spin on them.
There's also a very convincing BBC documentary featuring an American family
who had been ardent devotees until discovering that their son had been
molested for a long time. Andy Rymer also admitted having had some sexual
interaction with SB.