Middle-class X'nity is alot more about being middle-class than it is about
X'nity (and that is one thing that X'n fundamentalists and Unitarian
Universalists such as myself agree about).

Patrick Gillam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          > --- Jonathan Chadwick wrote:
>> I'm very sorry to have to say that mainline
> X'nity after all is the spiritual high school
> of our place and time

If that's the case, I want to see what the
cheerleaders are wearing.
  They're wearing whatever they're told to wear.  As Geroge Patterson, emeritus
six-figure UM chaplain at the U of I, once told me (and I believe he was
emphasizing his point with his index finger when he said it):  "The church
believes in social control."

      Recent Activity

      2
  New Members

Visit Your Group
      New business?
  Get new customers.
  List your web site
  in Yahoo! Search.

    Y! GeoCities
  Create a Web Site
  Easy-to-use tools.
  Get started now.

    Yahoo! Groups
  Start a group
  in 3 easy steps.
  Connect with others.

  .

Have a burning question? Go to Yahoo! Answers and get answers from real people
who know.