<jflanegi@>

Law,
electricity.
> > in
Good
> > News
> > can

> > locomotives
> > gauss.

> > general
electromagnetic
> > weren't
> > voltage
> > some
> > but
> > > >

> > > ++ Do you think it is a one size fits all or, maybe a case by
case
> > > situation.
> > >    Should the whole issue be any concern of the "invincibles"
> > >    In my expierience of working with welding for the last
fifty
> > years
> > > with being near cables with either DC or AC power in them, I
don't
> > > think it has contributed greatly to my present level of brain
> > damage.
> > >      Thanks. N.
> > >
> > Case by case. It seems some people are more sensitive to
> > environmental factors than others. I tend to be unnaffected by
stuff
> > like that, as you are.
> >

> And how would you ever know? These studies are statistical in
nature.

I've been exposed to a lot of environmental stuff in my life without
any apparent effect, so I don't absolutely know, but I also haven't
suffered any ill effects, yet...Examples are I was born ~2 mos.
premature with under-developed lungs, DDT sprayed into my room as a
kid for 5 years daily, drinking untreated water out of the tap in SE
Asia as a kid, long term exposure to first and second hand smoke,
exposure to perfumes, etc., living near the aforementioned high
voltage power lines. None of this has affected me in the slightest.
I have and have had pretty much perfect health- no colds or illness
(<1 per year), pulse in the low 50's, etc. My theory is that many
people in the super clean environments of the USA no longer have the
minute exposures to these agents necessary to build up immunities,
sort of like an environmental vaccine effect.