--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "george_deforest"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >> Rick Archer wrote:
> >> Bill Crist died today from brain cancer.
> >> He was on Purusha for decades.
> >
> > shukra69 wrote:
> > Dr Robert Svoboda has commented that there is an increased danger
> > of cancer of those close to Enlightenment because
> > as the individual identifies less tightly with his own ahamkar
> > the individual cells of his body can have an less close
> > indentification with each other.
>
> this is not a bad thing, imo...
>
> a soul real close to enlightenment will probably
> come back to the earth plane right away,
> and now he gets to finish the job with a brand new body.

Are you kidding me?? That it is OK to die of cancer when on the cusp
of enlightenment? Finish the job, for God's sake, and begin enjoying
life as a realized being NOW. Do the job in front of you.

And the doctor's explanation above is absurd. Cancer is the body
attacking itself, not losing identification with its individual
components. Enlightenment is about seeing others as more like
ourselves. It is a unifying process, not an alienating one. Less
identification on the way to enlightenment has to do with
attachment, not attacking and alienating.