From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of tomandcindytraynoratfairfieldlis
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 8:54 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: TM-Sidhis practice

Sparaig writes snipped:
I think he was using "DNA" as a metaphor. In a sense, the Vedas could
be seen as the DNA of the universe, and I think that MMY uses that
analogy at times: the entire blueprint of nature contained in the
ultimate compact form that unfolds itself into all of manifest creation.

Tom T:
Yes DNA is essentially a vibratory bundle of knowledge. Tom

So would it be correct to say that you're not seeing the DNA itself, but
tuning in to the fundamental knowledge it represents? In that case, I could
see what you mean about the DNA of creation. You're not using the term "DNA"
literally, since most of creation doesn't have any, but as a metaphor for
subtle expressions of knowledge. Is that correct?