On Feb 13, 2007, at 9:29 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

Somebody probably fell asleep during program.

Maybe someone couldn't afford the course fee...

Maybe somebody slept late during program, came out of
the Dome disoriented, got into their car, couldn't
remember where they lived, and when they couldn't find
their house ended up robbing a bank instead.

Very chuckle-able, and I'm sure most of us can
identify with being in that condition, at one
TM course or another. Up to the point about
robbing the bank, that is.

What's fascinating to me is that this spaced-
out condition, for many people, falls into the
category of "improved coherence,"

Maybe for them it is. If so, one can only imagine what "regular coherence" would be like.

Sal